That's right; we offer FREE USPS DOMESTIC USA SHIPPING (no minimum purchase) without a "catch"! This includes Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, APO / FPO's, and even Alaska or Hawaii.
HOW FAST DO YOU SHIP?
Crazy fast! We want you to get your stuff as quickly as possible. Orders received before 10 am (EST) weekdays will ship out that same business day (plus Saturdays!). Orders received any time after 10 am (EST), Saturday & Sunday, will ship out the following Monday morning (the next business day).
08-17-20 UPDATE: Due to recent conditions and events, many estimated shipping times may be unreliable. Please be patient. Their delays are out of our control, of course. USPS has been cutting overtime, and with the pandemic they have seen a huge volume increase in packages. UPS and FedEx are also seeing large delays. We are all in this together, so your understanding and patience are greatly appreciated. We ship via USPS free for your orders. If you prefer one carrier over another, please contact us prior to your purchase, to arrange for additional shipping carrier quote.
WHAT SHIPPING METHODS DO WE USE?
We ship out via USPS First Class (2-5 business days) or Priority mail (2-3 business days). If your package is exceptionally heavy, we may send it via UPS, FedEx Ground or FedEx Smart Post. Please note that FedEx packages can not be delivered to P.O. boxes.
WILL I GET A TRACKING NUMBER?
Yes (for both domestic and international orders) you will receive a tracking number as soon as your order is processed. It will show up right in your email inbox, as well as in your account area (if you chose to create an account password during checkout).
08-17-20 UPDATE: Due to current events, we will no longer be shipping internationally. We hope to resume international orders eventually, but right now have decided to keep orders domestic.
There are a wide variety of import and customs laws in all parts of the world, and they are constantly changing. We ship our non-sensitive items (such as wrist watches, tools, collectibles, and other gifts) worldwide, via USPS First Class International mail. Shipping is calculated per item on our website, but it might be cheaper when items are combined. There are also some weight limits to consider. Please contact us to purchase prior to checking out so that we can process your order, and get you the most accurate and affordable shipping price. If you sign up for a free account with us you can save your cart, or save the items to a wish list to find them again easily later.
It is the buyer's responsibility to know the customs laws and fees of their own country. We are not responsible for any potential duties, taxes, or tariffs. If you are not sure, you can search for the information online, prior to purchase. If the item does not pass through customs, it may be returned or disposed of; it also might incur additional fees that you will also be responsible for. We pride ourselves in our honesty, and label our items exactly what they are. We won't simply label them as "tool" or "gift". They will be classified as 'Other / Merchandise' and named accurately and appropriately on the customs form.
At this time, we only ship to certain countries due to international shipping restrictions. Our list here is small, but will grow as we find time to further research the individual import laws of each country.
We can ship most items (with some restrictions) to:
- AUSTRALIA: Please contact us prior to checkout. Knives such as daggers, automatic knives, balisong/butterfly knives, trench knives, ballistic knives, concealed knives/blades, throwing knives/blades/axes, star knives, push knives, sheath knives (OTF knives), non-metallic knives, knuckle dusters (metal or brass knuckles) and pepper sprays are prohibited from import to Australia. More details can be found on the Australia Border Force website: https://www.abf.gov.au/importing-exporting-and-manufacturing/prohibited-goods/list-of-items# and the definitions are here: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/foi/files/2011-2014/2013-030318_Documents_Released.pdf
- CANADA: Please contact us prior to checkout. We can only ship fixed blade knives to Canada upon request, and with the shipping cost paid. More details can be found on the Canada government website: https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/import/iefw-iefa-eng.html
- CZECH REPUBLIC
- FINLAND: We can only ship fixed blade knives and non-automatic folders to Finland upon request, and with the shipping cost paid. It is prohibited to import brass knuckles, stilettos, throwing stars, electric stun guns as well as slingshot. More details can be found on the government website: https://tulli.fi/en/private-persons/ordering-goods-online/prohibited-goods
- NEW ZEALAND: Some folding knives under 10cm in blade length are allowed to be imported into the country, but there are many restrictions. Butterfly knives, knuckles, hidden knives, double-edged blades, bayonets, and throwing knives are some of the blades not allowed. More details can be found on the New Zealand government website: https://www.customs.govt.nz/business/import/prohibited-and-restricted-imports/prohibitions-and-restrictions
- PUERTO RICO
- SOUTH AFRICA https://www.sars.gov.za/ClientSegments/Customs-Excise/Pages/Prohibited-and-Restricted-goods.aspx
- US VIRGIN ISLANDS
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES: Shipping costs depend on the carrier, weight and size of package, and other legal factors. We will gladly calculate your shipping charges and send you an accurate quote before processing your order. If you would like to request that a specific, unrestricted item can be shipped to your country, please contact us. We will get back to you within 24 hours, if not sooner.