AUTOMATIC KNIVES: IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES, ARENA ACCESSORIES REQUESTS THAT YOU READ THE REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH BELOW CAREFULLY AND AGREE TO THEM PRIOR TO YOUR PURCHASE OR RECEIPT OF ANY AUTOMATIC OPENING KNIFE FROM OUR WEBSITE.
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
1. To civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government.
2. Active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty.
3. To supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization.
4. To supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of a State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory.
5. To manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
ArenaAccessories.com will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale or receipt of product service return is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.
Prices, specifications, availability and special sale promotions are all subject to change, without notice.
Proposition 65 WARNING: Products sold on this site may sometimes contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6.
All content on our website is subject to change without prior notice. Designated trademarks and brand identities are the property of their respective owners.