- NFW Red Face Viperfish Watch Blue Lume.
- Condition is Pre-owned but it is a 9/10. There are only some tiny nicks on the side of the case, and dial bezel. Nothing a black sharpie wouldn't be able to touch up.
- A beautiful piece and definitely a must have in any collection!
- Includes free priority shipping! Ships out same or next business day.
- 1 Super-Rare NFW Red Face Viperfish Watch
- The original gift box, autographed on bottom by owner George Fox
- Certificate of authenticity also autographed by owner George Fox
- Instruction manual
- 2 allen screwdrivers for band adjustment
Info the Manufacturer:
Designed with direct input from professional search & rescue divers, the ViperFish is a true dive watch. The unique case design is comprised of over 40 pieces, all coming together to form an iconic piece of functional wrist art. Impact-forged from surgical-grade stainless steel, the ViperFish is 300 meters/1000 ft water-resistant. For a large 48mm watch, the ViperFish is ergonomically designed for optimal wrist-fit, with excellent balance & comfort. In development for nearly two years, this watch design was honed to perfection, with exquisite engineering and finishing. From the 4.5mm sapphire crystal, to the custom strap, the ViperFish is a bad-ass, rugged watch with outstanding wrist presence.
- Water Resistance: 300 Meters / 1000 Feet
- Case: 48mm, Forged 316L Stainless-steel, Sapphire Exhibition Caseback
- Dive Bezel: 120-Click, Unidirectional, infilled SuperLuminova at 12 o'clock
- Movement: Citizen 24-Jewel Caliber 9015 Automatic self-winding, 28,800 Beats per Hour, Quick-set Date function
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal, Anti-Reflective Coated Underside
- Lume: Blue SuperLuminova
- Dial: Classic Diver Red
- Strap: Black Rubber, Integrated with case.
- Strap Attachment: Hex-Head Screwbars, 10 times stronger than standard spring bars
- Watch Weight: 248 grams / 8.7 oz.
- Case Thickness: 18.4 mm
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crown: Screw-down, double-gasket, stainless steel
- Caseback: Screw-in, stainless steel