USA STOCK for FAST Delivery!
This great Tevise watch movement self-winds and allows you to wind it manually as well. This movement used in this Tevise submariner-style watch is called the "Chinese Standard", or "Tongji" movement. It has been developed and improved upon in China since the 1970s. The date is simple to adjust on the center click, simply by twisting the crown counter-clockwise. This model also features working subdials, which included the calendar day, month, and military / 24 hour time. These movements do not have an incredibly long reserve, so please be sure to hand-wind the crown on the watch a few turns before you go to sleep if you're planning on wearing it again in the morning.
We also have other colors of this same model watch in our store, so please check them out.
- You Get: 1 Brand New Watch with Tags (no gift box) 1 Manual Book,1 Tevise VIP Card Certificate
- Watch Color: SILVER & GOLD Band, BLUE & GOLD Dial
- Special Features: Luminous Hands, Calendar (in between 4 and 5 o'clock), Three Eye Dial, Month, Day, and Week Display
- Specifications: Diameter: 42mm, Thickness: 14mm, Circumference: 230mm, Band Width:20mm, Weight:126g
- Rotating Dial: Outer ring dial can be rotated counter-clockwise
- Bracelet Clasp: Single Folding Buckle, Easy to Wear
- Automatic Self-Winding Movement: Automatic Mechanical, Automatic Winding and Manual-Winding Both Possible
- Face Material: Scratch Resistant, Reinforced Mineral Glass
- Case & Strap Material: 316L Stainless Steel, Strong Corrosion Resistance, Suitable for Sensitive Skin
- Water Resistance: 30M Waterproof - Allows for Rain, Washing Hands, but No Swimming or Bathing
- FREE BONUS: Deluxe Microfiber Drawstring Storage Pouch
Have any questions? Please contact us.
FREE USA SHIPPING & HANDLING is included in this great price!
- We ship fast via USPS First Class and Priority (with tracking and delivery confirmation) on the same or next business day