This blade is on the smaller side, but you can still get a nice 4-finger grip on it. The chisel grind is a popular, extremely useful grind for utility knives. The chisel grind offers not only a strong, long lasting edge, but it also affords the user less drag in cutting. The Walther CFK folding knife features this tough grind on its edge-holding and corrosion resistant 440 C stainless blade. This partially serrated blade is finished with a stone-washed look and is secured when open by a sturdy frame lock. The CFK, which bears the renowned Walther name, has, of course, a great grip to complement its tough pocket clip. Quick access is a given with the use the pocket clip or the included nylon holster to safely secure the CFK when not in use.
- Brand new in box
- Blade material: 440C stonewash finish partially serrated 440C stainless steel
- Locking system: Framelock
- Blade shape: Chisel grind
- Blade Length: 2.5"
- Closed Length: 3.25" inches
- Overall Length: 5.6" inches
- Overall Carry Weight: 2.5 oz
- Finger grooved stainless handle
- Deep-carry, tip-up pocket clip
- Thumb pull
- Black nylon belt sheath
Have any questions? Please contact us.
FREE USA SHIPPING & HANDLING is included in this great price!
- We ship fast via USPS First Class and Priority (with tracking and delivery confirmation) on the same or next business day
LEGAL: Please check your local laws prior to purchasing. Buyer agrees that they are of legal age to purchase and own this knife in their state.